As an appraiser for Auto Appraisal Network, I work on developing the most detailed reports in the industry. I provide a variety of appraisals—finance, insurance, legal, pre-purchases, and diminished value—for Seattle area customers seeking cars, boats, motorcycles, and RVs. My work reflects my passion. It also reveals the immense respect I have for these vehicles and vessels. I work diligently to furnish reports with as much detailed information as possible so customers will have a keepsake to reference. Customers receive a PDF file and a spiral bound hardcopy for all appraisals. My services include traveling throughout the Puget Sound area to meet customers wherever it’s convenient for them to meet and take photographs of their vehicle. I even traveled to The Netherlands once for a customer.
- Insurance What kind of insurance is right for your car?
- Diminished Value Would you pay full price for a car that has been in an accident and repaired?
- Pre-Purchase Inspections Not able to get there to touch and see your possible dream car?
- Custom car appraisals It’s absolutely imperative that a custom car be properly insured for a value that you and your insurance company can agree would replace it.
- Motorcycles appraisals Yes, we appraise bikes!
- Boats Living here in Seattle we sometimes spend as much on our boats as we do cars or even our house.
- Prior to Loss Has your insurance company offered to settle your total loss claim for an amount for less than you think your car is worth?